Parents will be contacted where we suspect illness and each child should have an emergency contact number held in the office, please make sure this is kept up-to-date.
- Please inform the staff in writing of any medical condition, to ensure best possible care.
- If your child suffers from asthma please inform the office.
- If your child has a particular allergy please inform the office.
- Children will be supervised using inhalers.
- The school is unable to administer any other medicines.
- DO NOT send your child to school with any medicines unless you have completed a Medical Consent Form. If you have any problems with this request please contact the school office.